Reflection Encore

Since I’m thinking of reflection photos ….


I was hanging around this wetland waiting/hoping for photo opportunities of a particular bird and/or the muskrats who are pretty active right now.  Wren and Tex pestered me for a bit when I first sat down and then wandered off.  They showed up on the opposite bank some time later.  

I was back at this wetland yesterday morning, waiting for muskrats once again.  As the prairie land dries and the water level shrinks, wide earth banks are ringing each wetland.  It will take the grasses some time to catch up and fill in.  

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if they look at themselves..have seen cats and dogs doing so in mirror,some times showing angst,not sure who it is..These wonderful dogs are to smart for that .. Super photo..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts