Reflections of Ewe

Following on the heels of the post about water and this land... 


On this particular evening the still water tells how calm it is.  Funny thing, I did not see much in the way of photos when I made my way past this spot.  Just some sheep drinking.  I took a few photos and carried on.  When importing photos from the camera later on this tiny batch of reflection photos were my favourite and made me wish I had spent more time there.  


We do pump water from the wetlands to our portable water bus which lets the sheep drink from a trough.  Still, if the water station is too far from where the sheep are grazing that day, some ewes will go down to the shore of wetlands for a drink. 


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful shots. in the second photo the ewe's legs form two X X's.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts