Monday, April 3, 2017

Artwork Among Lambs

So there are a few more lambs on the ground, nineteen of them so far, born to twelve ewes.  While not my ideal time to lamb, all is going well and the weather is decent for them.  Everyone remains out on pasture.  The ram was only out for a day so allowing for the variation in individual ewe gestation periods we should be able to breathe easier by the end of the week.

Meanwhile I thought I’d share the results of the in-progress artwork I took to Montana with me. Progress photos were first shared here Shearing and Scratching.  Since I often get asked after I post, yes, both are for sale.  Just touch base with me if interested.

The Shed's and The Dead's
9 x 12 inches, scratchboard




Getting to Know Ewe
8 x 12 inches, ink on claybord




2 comments: