Foggy Softness

I’m procrastinating the writing of my Crooked Fences newsletter, mostly because since coming home from Montana I have a lot of things I can’t figure out how to say.  So it’s a quick post tonight with a few photos of a gorgeous foggy morning doing chores.

The stock dogs and I went out for our walk before chore time and I had the camera along then, hoping for some kelpies in the fog photos, and knew I would take the camera with when I headed out for chores too.  It’s not often that I take the good camera when I do chores because room on the small tractor is limited (this camera needs a backpack) and there is dust.  Yet fog lends such a soft look to photos and it’s challenging to get contrast, so I had to try.  I’m glad I did, the string of foggy sheep photos that resulted from a mornings effort are very rewarding.

Lily leads the way 

There you are girls

Forever curious

Lined up on the hay


7 comments:

  1. I like the picture with Lily the best! These pictures have really interesting contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite as well, with the forever curious photo a very close second.

      Delete
  2. Your "there you are girls' photo makes the sheep in the background look like clouds. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tee. Appreciate the comment.

      Delete
  3. You are quite the photographer; you have a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am helped along by a great love and respect for the subject matter. :-)

      Delete

Popular Posts