Sunday, April 17, 2016

Post Shearing


We did not have any major task to tackle right after shearing so we took a couple days put everything back into place and return borrowed chairs etc.  the building still looks like a wool fest took place and there is a table full of fleeces left over I have to decide what to do with.  

I am off to help out at another shearing day tomorrow and hopefully to net a few more photos of these guys.  These are a few photos taken when I was at a friends place last Tuesday, for their shearing day. 







2 comments:

  1. I love your stories of shepherding and guardian dogs and shearing. I love your descriptions of landscape and sky. Thank you for this treasury of gleaned experience. Thank you for a sense of your sensibilities! Hugs, marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, what a lovely comment.

      Delete