Sunday, January 31, 2016

Back to The Easel

A recent artwork request I started last week of a West Highland White Terrier.


The reference photos are not of great quality so I had to use some internet photos to gauge where I was at while still trying to capture the personal character of this particular fellow.  That’s tough and I don’t think I’ll try to pull this off again.  I’m almost through with this one so will hopefully have something to show again soon.

While that one sits on the easel for pondering, I started laying out a felting project.  There is no single reference photo for this one, so I’m putting the idea and the photos together.  I have a working title already though which is a good sign.  Sunrise Guardians

planning the layout

picking colors



No comments:

Post a Comment