Through The Prairie Seasons

The long art cupboard sits covered with wool, felting needles and the latest felting piece and the drawing table sits littered with color pencils, erasers, sharpeners and the latest drawing.  I bop back and forth between the two.

I shared the start of this piece in an earlier post (Still Felting) and am pleased to say it’s about finished, and that I really like how it turned out.  It’s a simple piece in that there isn’t a lot of detail and maybe that’s what I like about it.  It’s rare that I jump up and down about a piece of my own artwork but I do with this one.  I really love it.  I haven’t decided if it needs a finish around the edges or not, I’m leaning toward leaving it as it is.

Through The Prairie Seasons, Hand Needle Felted (100% wool), 14" x 60"

It’s five feet long and tough to get a photo of what it’s really like.  This next photo was taken about mid way to finish but gives an idea of it close up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts