The Wonder of It

While I walked Mic and BJ early this morning I marvelled at the Bear Tooth Mountains in the near distance and the wonder of  how we are here.

Encompassing all the ups and the downs, dogs have always been good to me and for me.  The Kelpies are my connection to Bill and Janice and hence why I am here.  Such a blessing.

A warm chinook came in today.  We walked in the snow covered fields this morning and on the grass by the evening.

It was a full day with regular chores plus putting out a bale for the sheep and one for the horses, a small fence clean up job, and then working a string of dogs all afternoon.

I'm about ready to put my feet up and watch the sunset on this Mountain Range which is a sight I don't get to witness back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts