Glorious Beast of an LGD

He is an exceptional and glorious beast.  He is a formidable character, as imposing as he looks in some photos.  At work, he is all business, he wants the whole job.  At rest, he relishes a good belly rub and loves to be scratched on the sweet spot of the chest.  Visitors are often attracted to the white guardian dogs and will welcome their attentions, but more than a few have hesitated around Diesel, asking about him before touching.

I sat to take some photos and he approached to visit. The sun was warm and perfect.


We chatted for a spell and he rested there with me.



He grew curious when I lay down on my belly but endured my opportunistic photo shoot for the short term.   When he had enough he got up and left, which is so true to his character.



Popular Posts