Monochrome Beauty

The winter solstice has just passed, rolling us gently into the winter season.  It’s truly a winter wonderland out here this week, not in the manner of fresh snow but in a gorgeous display of whites nonetheless.  It’s like Mother Nature has gone monochrome, and in only the way Mother N can do it, she has created an incredibly natural show of it.

It’s not likely I’ll match her real life display on my camera lens, but here’s my best effort with the little know-how I have of this new camera. 

It’s morning and the rising sun casts a pink glow over this little patch of our back forty.  The stock dogs are milling to and fro, wondering why I've delayed the ritual walk, but some moments you just have to stand still for.  (Click on the photos to see them larger size). 




Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Soulful Purpose to Everyone.

Popular Posts