Daily Landscape

My daily landscape right now is grass and sheep.  I love the colour contrast in this photo of just that, and I love the texture contrast between the lambs wool and the grass.


When the lambs are asleep in the tall grass it’s possible to sneak up on them. I’m just using a regular digital camera, no fancy zoom lens to get close ups with, so it took a few minutes of crawling in the grass, on my belly, to get close enough for a photo without waking this fellow or alarming his twin. The second lamb is right in front (that’s him, out of focus, on the left and bottom) and was keeping an ear on my approach.

I am about an arms length away and this second photo was just a few moments before the lambs spidy senses told them they best get up and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts