A Sun and Snow Day

The winter storm blew itself out last night, the snow finally ceased today and the sun shone anew. One of my favorite things is bright sunlight on fresh snow.

One other blessing, Allen is here to get the snowmobile running. It’s clear and it’s cold out but I got to ride out to the sheep. After the last three days of walking, today was a cinch.


The fresh snow makes for nice snowmobiling and Allen is one of the few people pleased with it all.  After chores he did a little riding while I did a little picture taking.


This is for sure one of the best picture I have of Allen. There's pure enjoyment on that face. I wonder if I ever look like that when I'm working dogs?

The two young Kelpies are out to enjoy the snow as well.

BJ

Gibbs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts